NASHVILLE, Tennessee, May 4, 2022—As part of its Smarter Faster Payments Conference here, Nacha announced its 2022 Pay-Me Award Honorees, recognizing companies and organizations that have helped advance the ever-evolving payments industry.
“Congratulations to these sponsoring organizations that are providing solutions to meet the diverse needs of the payments industry,” said Stephanie Prebish, AAP, CTP, Nacha’s Managing Director of Association Services.
The 2022 Pay-Me Awardees are:
• Excellence in Smart Payments Decisioning awarded to Finicity, a Mastercard company, for its Smart Payment Decisioning Tools.
• Best Performance in Advancing Digital Payments awarded to Fiserv for its Fiserv CardHub®.
• Excellence in Powering Partnerships awarded to IBM for its IBM Payments Center.
• Best Use of Technology to Improve the Payments Experience awarded to The Clearing House for its Document Exchange.
• Best Performance in Cloud Payments as a Service awarded to Volante for its Volante Payments as a Service.
The Payments Connection Ceremony where Nacha recognized the Pay-Me Award Honorees will be shown in its entirety as part of Nacha's Remote Connect, taking place May 23-25. To learn more, visit https://payments.nacha.org/remote-connect
For more information about the Pay-Me Awards, contact Holly Price, Nacha Director of Sales, at email@example.com
Nacha governs the thriving ACH Network, the payment system that drives safe, smart, and fast Direct Deposits and Direct Payments with the capability to reach all U.S. bank and credit union accounts. More than 29 billion ACH Network payments were made in 2021, valued at close to $73 trillion. Through problem-solving and consensus-building among diverse payment industry stakeholders, Nacha advances innovation and interoperability in the payments system. Nacha develops rules and standards, provides industry solutions, and delivers education, accreditation, and advisory services.