These cards are durable for your desktop and right at your fingertips to get all the critical information for handling government exceptions. These detailed cards are a must for every financial institution.
Newly updated, these handy cards contain the information you need when processing your federal government payment exceptions. They provide a simple and quick way to lookup the required information from The Green Book: A Guide to Federal Government ACH Payments and Collections. Government Payments Exception Handling Cards are durable for your desktop and provide critical information right at your fingertips regarding:
- Posting and Returning Federal Government Benefit Payments
- Death Notification Entries (DNEs)
- Reclamations and Liability
- Tele-Trace/ Non-Receipt
- Federal Tax Refunds
Want the Member rate? Make sure you are logged in before purchase. Not a member? Learn more and become a member of one of our membership programs.
- Nacha Direct Member
- Payments Innovation Alliance Member
- Afinis Interoperability Standards Member
- Affiliate Program Member
- Nacha also extends member benefits to any member of a Payments Association.
To access the member rate, obtain your Member Discount Code (MDC) from your Payments Association
Shipping and Returns
- 1–5 items
- 6–10 items
- 11–15 items
- 16+ and International
- please call for quote 1-800-487-9180
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 30 days for a full refund to the address below:
Nacha Payments Publications
2550 Wasser Terrace, Suite 400,
Herndon, VA 20171 USA