HERNDON, Va., Nov. 1, 2018 – The number of ACH payments totaled more than 5.6 billion in the third quarter of 2018, a 6.7 percent increase over Q3 2017, according to NACHA. The ACH Network’s strong performance is driven in large part by online and business-to-business (B2B) payments.
NACHA is pleased to offer access to the following presentation decks from Same Day ACH webinars hosted throughout 2017.
- Same Day ACH Credits Post Implementation: ODFI & RDFI Business Cases
- Same Day Debits: Are You at Risk of Being Noncompliant?
- Same Day ACH Debits: Prepare Now for Operational Impact
- How Same Day ACH Impacts ARC, BOC, POP, TEL & WEB Debit Entries
- Ready, Set, Debit: Same Day Debits are (Almost) Here
NACHA provides results of recently conducted survey of 44 of the top RDFIs on their readiness to receive Same Day ACH credits by September and their plans for funds availability.