ACH Helps Medical Offices Save
Healthcare EFT Healthcare Resources Healthcare Volume Statistics
ACH Can Help Medical Practices
American consumers and businesses make tens of billions of payments directly from their bank accounts each year using ACH. Many medical offices operate on tight budgets, and with COVID-19 impacting the way business is done, every dollar counts more than ever. ACH can help.
ACH Can Lower Costs
With ACH, businesses – including medical offices – can lower overall costs vs. other payment types.
What is ACH?
ACH transactions include:
- ACH Credit: An ACH transfer where funds are pushed into a bank account. The best example is used for payroll – Direct Deposit.
- ACH Debit: An ACH transfer where funds are pulled from a bank account. For example, when an individual sets up a recurring monthly payment for a mortgage or utility bill – or transit bill.
ACH in Action
Electronic claim payments are ideal for medical practices of any size, especially smaller ones where time and personnel are at a premium.
- Healthcare EFT Claim Payments Rise in 2022 as Nacha Encourages Providers to Use ACH
- Doctors Embrace ACH Claim Payments, But Dentists Have a Ways to Go
- [Podcast] The ACH Network is Not Just Payroll and B2B Transactions. It’s Branching Into New Segments, Too
- Electronic Healthcare Claim Payments Surge in 2021