I need help changing my password.
Watch our quick video on how to change your password or follow the step-by-step instructions below.
1. First click on LOGIN available in the main navigation menu and select Login button under Nacha.org.
2. Next click on 'here' under Forgot your password.
3. Enter your email address on the next screen and click on the SUBMIT button.
4. Check your inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org and click on the link provided to reset your password. A new password requires a minimum of 14 characters.
I hit the forgot password link and did not receive an email. What is next?
We have recently updated our website. Please change the password for your account on nacha.org to explore new features and realize membership benefits. Once you hit submit to change your password or if you are creating a new account, a confirmation email will be sent to you. If you do not receive the confirmation email, please send your name and email address to email@example.com or contact member services at 703-561-1100.
How do I change my profile information on the Nacha website?
You can edit your profile by clicking on My Profile after you login. Check out our video providing a quick overview of the new Nacha.org user experience.
How do I manage my email preferences?
Define the communications you're interested in receiving from Nacha.
I created an account and having issues logging into the website. What do I do next?
How do I find a Nacha Operating Rule?
Visit our webpage to see the list of recent Nacha Operating Rules.
How do I access the Nacha Operating Rules website and how do I log in?
Please note, full access to the Nacha Operating Rules Online website content requires a subscription code. The Nacha Operating Rules Online website is separate from the Nacha.org website and requires a separate account/login credentials.
- If you have a Nacha Operating Rules Online subscription code, please access the user instructions to assist with creating an account and claiming your subscription code to access the current Nacha Operating Rules & Guidelines content.
- If you need a Nacha Operating Rules Online subscription code, please visit the Nacha.org/Store to purchase. You will receive an email containing the user instructions and full access subscription code(s) in the quantity purchased.
- For questions about how to purchase bulk quantities, please contact the Nacha Publications Team.
How else can I get updates on the Nacha Operating Rules?
Sign up for Rules News and Risk Management Tools to receive timely email updates on Nacha Operating Rules changes.
Any corporate or governmental organizations can register for a free webinar held every quarter, "Upcoming Nacha Operating Rules and How They Affect End Users".
In addition, all Nacha membership programs offer more information on Quarterly Rules Update calls. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
How do I get assistance on a specific Nacha Rule?
For a specific question on a Nacha Operating Rule, complete the Rules Information Request and a Nacha Rules expert will respond back to you.
If you have a specific question about the Nacha Operating Rules, please visit and fill out our request form.
How do I access member-only resources?
If you are a member of one of Nacha's membership programs, you have access to these resource pages. (Note: you must be logged in to access)
How do I log into the Risk Management Portal?
Please note your email and password credentials for the Risk Management Portal website is different than the login for the Nacha website.
What else is included in the Risk Management Portal?
Login to the Risk Management Portal for access to:
- ACH Contact Registry
- Third-Party Sender Registration
- Terminated Originator Database (TOD)
- Direct Access Status Registration
Access the Risk Management Portal and ACH Contact Registry
How do I report my accreditation continuing education credits?
How do I register for an accreditation exam?
Visit the respective exam webpage for a link to register for the exam. Or you can visit the Events page and filter by Accreditation Exams.
Register before late fees begin to save.
How much does it cost to register for an accreditation exam?
Please visit the links below for exam fees and key dates.
Where can I get accreditation exam training?
Reach out to your Payments Association for training opportunities. Complement your training with these Nacha events and resources.
The Payments Institute
Register for TPI On Campus for in-person learning or TPI Home School for in-depth virtual education.
Accreditation resources in the Nacha Store
Browse the Nacha Store for additional resources to enhance your exam prep.
Let us help you. Contact us with your questions.
From small to large business, to nonprofit, religious and governmental organizations, Nacha has a variety of resources and education for you.
Please visit our webpage for corporates for more information.
Discover Nacha offerings.
Having problems with online event registration?
If you are experiencing issues to complete online event registration, you can call Nacha at 703-561-1100 or 800-487-9180.
You can also email email@example.com to ask questions about the status of your registration.