The Payments Innovation Alliance encourages industry dialogue and collaboration among members to help advance domestic and global payments. As an inclusive voice for the payments industry and the ACH Network, the growing membership body consists of organizations throughout the payments ecosystem and from around the globe.
Alliance member organizations can connect, engage and transform the very future of the payments industry through:
- Three high-impact in-person meetings per year -- two U.S.-based and one at an international location
- Networking with payment system leaders across the ecosystem
- Thought leadership cultivation and information exchange, including publishing white papers authored by members
- Project Teams that drive change with ideas and best practices to help shape the future of payments
- Online discussions that encourage information exchange and agenda development
- Discounts on all Nacha publications, webinars and annual conference
Diversity of membership is a key value and we welcome your organization’s application. Alliance member organizations are all sizes and span the payments industry spectrum. Meeting the varying needs of member companies is a priority that is reflected in membership pricing.
Membership in the Alliance is held at the organizational level and all employees receive member benefits. The main differentiation per level is the number of in-person meeting attendees permitted. All members enjoy the same level of benefits.
Alliance Membership Dues
- Unlimited Membership - $8,000/year. Member organization may send an unlimited number of attendees to the Alliance in-person meetings.
- Standard Membership - $5,750/year. Member organization may send up to four attendees to the Alliance in-person meetings.
- Small Business/FI Membership - $2,500/year. Member organization may send only one attendee to the Alliance in-person meetings.
*Small business members must have less than $10 million (USD) in annual revenue; FIs must have less than $5 billion (USD) in total assets.
FOR QUESTIONS OR TO JOIN:
Contact the Alliance team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-561-1100
Stephanie Prebish, AAP, CTP, Senior Director, & Group Manager, Association Services
Jennifer West, AAP, Director, Payments Innovation Alliance, Education & Accreditation
Jami Senter, Assistant Director, Payments Innovation Alliance