The Payments Innovation Alliance encourages industry dialogue and collaboration among members to help advance domestic and global payments. As an inclusive voice for the payments industry and the ACH Network, the growing membership body consists of organizations throughout the payments ecosystem and from around the globe.
Alliance member organizations can have influence, advance innovation, push the envelope, and transform the very future of the payments industry.
Membership benefits include opportunities to:
- Engage in groundbreaking projects and initiatives through Project Teams to showcase your expertise and participate in industry-advancing activities related to faster payments, conversational payments, and more
- Attend three high-impact in-person meetings per year – two U.S.-based and one at an international location
- Stay current on hot-button issues and further industry dialogue and collaboration via expert-led webinars around topics important to your organization such as cybersecurity
- Establish your thought leadership credentials through opportunities to participate on panels, webinars, Nacha committees, drafting white papers and more that help to influence the direction of the payments industry
- Receive real-time announcements directly from Nacha about ACH Network activities and the impact to your organization
- Connect with Nacha Rules experts during the live Q&A sessions on complimentary Nacha Operating Rules webinar
- Receive a designated Nacha point of contact to help answer your ACH Rules questions quickly
- Access discount member pricing on Nacha publications, event registrations, educational programs and more
- Receive a complimentary copy of the Nacha Operating Rules Guidelines (one per organization)
- Use the Alliance logo on your organization’s website and marketing collateral to demonstrate your dedication to the ACH Network and the payments industry
Diversity of membership is a key value and we welcome your organization’s application. Alliance member organizations are all sizes and span the payments industry spectrum. Meeting the varying needs of member companies is a priority that is reflected in membership pricing.
Membership in the Alliance is held at the organizational level and all employees receive member benefits. The main differentiation per level is the number of in-person meeting attendees permitted. All members enjoy the same level of benefits.
Alliance Membership Dues
- Unlimited Membership - $8,000/year. Member organization may send an unlimited number of attendees to the Alliance in-person meetings.
- Standard Membership - $5,750/year. Member organization may send up to four attendees to the Alliance in-person meetings.
- Small Business/FI Membership - $2,500/year. Member organization may send only one attendee to the Alliance in-person meetings.
*Small business members must have less than $10 million (USD) in annual revenue; FIs must have less than $5 billion (USD) in total assets.
FOR QUESTIONS OR TO JOIN:
Contact the Alliance team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-561-1100
- Jennifer West, AAP, Director, Payments Innovation Alliance, Education & Accreditation
Jami Senter, Assistant Director, Payments Innovation Alliance