Electronic Bank Transfers Make Collecting Gifts Easier and More Reliable
- More Money Per Gift. Monthly gifts from congregants using electronic bank transfers are on average 55% higher than with other payment types.
- Make Gifting Easier. No more counting or carrying cash or checks. Instead, donations made by electronic bank transfers go directly into the organization’s bank or credit union account.
- Save Money. Electronic bank transfers are often less expensive to process than other payment types, meaning more of each offering will go to your house of worship.
Electronic Bank Transfers Empower Congregants
- Align with Congregants’ Needs. People, especially younger church members, rarely carry checks or cash, but they are familiar with electronic payments. Plus, signing up is easy.
- A Safe and Secure Option. Electronic bank transfers use bank-level encryption, protecting donors’ information.
Electronic Bank Transfer Success Stories
Houses of worship of all sizes have benefited from using electronic bank transfers to collect gifts and offerings.
Read our success story below: