Nacha's Preferred Partners demonstrate leadership and innovation in its offerings and business practices to increase or enhance the use of secure electronic payments, information and messaging by financial institutions and end-user entities. Learn more about Nacha's growing community of innovative solution providers and how they can support your payments needs.
Become a Preferred Partner
About Nacha's Preferred Partner Program
A Nacha Preferred Partner is a technology solutions provider that has been recognized by Nacha for demonstrated leadership and innovation in its offerings to increase or enhance the use of secure electronic payments, information and messaging by financial institutions and end-user entities.
Nacha provides unique exposure to the large and diverse payments community to allow Preferred Partners to showcase and promote their solutions. Preferred Partners are assigned a dedicated strategic relationship manager by Nacha to tailor branding, visibility and engagement opportunities. Nacha Preferred Partners are distinguished in the marketplace through the exclusive use of the Nacha Preferred Partner service mark.
Eligibility for Nacha's Preferred Partner Program
Nacha's Preferred Partner Program is open to any technology solution provider whose offerings align with Nacha’s strategies to advance the ACH Network and support for sound financial services industry business practices, and its commitment to innovation, safety and soundness in the payments system, and to conducting business according to the highest standards, both ethically and legally.
Nacha Preferred Partners and Areas of Recognition
Preferred Partners’ solutions support longer-term strategies of increasing the use of the ACH Network, facilitating efficiencies in the standardized use of information and messaging formats and standards, and improving risk management and transaction quality in a way that is conducive to ongoing innovation. With an end-to-end view, solutions align with this vision as they touch and improve the experience of financial institutions and/or end-user customers.
The following are a few areas where opportunities exist for recognition as a Nacha Preferred Partner. Some are more specific, while others provide a starting point to work with Nacha to determine how to most effectively position your solution. Nacha reserves the right to set areas of Preferred Partner recognition and limit the number of Preferred Partner opportunities within each, and to determine whether a specific solution or entity is aligned with its strategic priorities and business practices.
• Account validation • Cash application automation • Electronic bill payment and invoicing • Risk management, security and fraud mitigation • Enhancements to traditional uses or facilitation of new uses of ACH • Simplifying the secure initiation and receipt of ACH payments and related information • Enabling the use ACH by small businesses
Benefits of Nacha's Preferred Partner Program
Nacha's Preferred Partners receive numerous benefits including, but not limited to, the following:
- Develop business relationships with potential clients by being recognized as a Nacha Preferred Partner.
- Exposure to Nacha’s community of corporate end users, specific business verticals particularly healthcare and non-profits, and financial institutions. Exposure reaches thousands of potential payments decision makers.
- Introductions to Nacha members and affiliates to allow you to demonstrate and promote your services (available upon request).
- Joint press release announcing recognition as a Preferred Partner.
- Inclusion in Preferred Partner industry briefings to corporates and financial institutions.
- Ability to use Nacha Preferred Partner “mark” in collateral, customer and prospect communications, on partner’s website, etc.
- Recognition as a Preferred Partner on Nacha’s website.
- Joint development of co-branded assets such as whitepapers.
- Nacha participation and support for up to two partner-hosted webinars (quantity negotiable). Includes a Nacha subject matter expert as co-presenter, promotion to Nacha database, and availability of webinar recording on the Distance Learning Center on www.nacha.org.
- A dedicated strategic relationship manager to work with you to identify other co-branded marketing opportunities.
- Social media support – Announcement of new partner participation through Nacha’s social media channels with periodic social posts/retweets related to the service offered and the Preferred Partner program.
- Association with an elite set of solution providers who have been recognized by Nacha as a leading provider and innovator
Join the Preferred Partner Program
Find out how you can become part of Nacha's exclusive community of leading innovators and solution providers that are advancing ACH payments.