Advancing the ACH Network is a core Nacha strategy. Nacha’s Preferred Partner Program is open to any technology solution provider whose offerings align with Nacha’s strategies to advance the ACH Network. Learn more about Nacha's growing community of Preferred Partners and how they can support your payments needs.
Become a Preferred Partner
Preferred Partners are solutions providers recognized by Nacha for their leadership and innovation in advancing the ACH Network. Preferred Partners offer products and services that increase or enhance the use of secure ACH payments, information and messaging by financial institutions and end-user entities.
Nacha provides unique exposure to the large and diverse payments community to allow Preferred Partners to showcase and promote their solutions. Preferred Partners are assigned a dedicated strategic relationship manager by Nacha to tailor branding, visibility and engagement opportunities. Nacha Preferred Partners are distinguished in the marketplace through the exclusive use of the Nacha Preferred Partner service mark.
Nacha's Preferred Partner Program is open to any technology solution provider whose offerings align with these Nacha strategies:
- Increasing the use of the ACH Network
- Facilitating efficiencies in the standardized use of information and messaging formats and standards
- Improving risk management and transaction quality in a way that is conducive to ongoing innovation
Additionally, a Nacha Preferred Partner must also conduct business according to the highest standards, both ethically and legally.
Preferred Partner opportunities exist in areas including risk management, automation and innovation. Nacha reserves the right to set areas of Preferred Partner recognition, limit the number of Preferred Partner opportunities within each, and to determine whether a specific solution or entity is aligned with the program’s strategic priorities and business practices.
Nacha's Preferred Partners receive numerous benefits including, but not limited to, the following:
- The ability to use Nacha Preferred Partner “mark” in collateral, customer and prospect communications, on partner’s website, on company social, etc., thereby increasing new business relationships with potential clients by being recognized as a Nacha Preferred Partner.
- A joint press release announcing recognition as a Preferred Partner, and recognition as a Preferred Partner on Nacha’s website.
- Nacha participation and support for a partner-hosted webinar. This includes a Nacha subject matter expert as co-presenter, promotion to Nacha database, and availability of the webinar recording on www.nacha.org.
- Joint development of co-branded assets such as an executive briefing or case study.
- Social media support, including the announcement of new partner participation through Nacha’s social media channels with possible periodic social posts and/or retweets related to the service offered and the Preferred Partner program.
- Exposure to Nacha’s community of corporate end users, specific business verticals—particularly healthcare and nonprofits—and financial institutions. Exposure reaches thousands of potential payments decision-makers.
- Inclusion in Preferred Partner industry briefings to corporates and financial institutions.
- Association with an elite set of solution providers who have been recognized by Nacha as a leading provider and innovator.
- A dedicated strategic relationship manager to work with you to identify other co-branded marketing opportunities.
Learn How to Join
Find out how you can become part of Nacha's exclusive community of leading innovators and solution providers that are advancing ACH payments.