Nacha’s Preferred Partner Program is open to any technology solution provider whose offerings align with the Nacha core strategy of advancing the ACH Network. Preferred Partners have earned Nacha’s recognition for their leadership and innovation toward achieving this goal. Learn more about Nacha's growing community of Preferred Partners and how they can support your payments needs.
Become a Preferred Partner
Preferred Partners offer products and services that increase or enhance the use of secure ACH payments, information, and messaging by financial institutions and end-user entities. Preferred Partners are distinguished in the marketplace through the exclusive use of the Nacha Preferred Partner service mark, as they leverage the unique exposure to the large and diverse payments community Nacha provides. Preferred Partners are assigned a dedicated strategic relationship manager by Nacha to tailor branding, visibility and engagement opportunities.
Nacha's Preferred Partner Program is open to any technology solution provider whose offerings align with these Nacha strategies:
- Increasing the use of the ACH Network.
- Facilitating efficiencies in the use of information and messaging formats and standards.
- Improving risk management and transaction quality in a way that is conducive to ongoing innovation.
Additionally, a Nacha Preferred Partner must conduct business according to the highest standards, both ethically and legally.
Preferred Partner categories are in areas of compliance, risk and fraud prevention, and enhancing the ACH experience. Nacha reserves the right to set areas of Preferred Partner recognition, limit the number of Preferred Partner opportunities within each, and to determine whether a specific solution or entity is aligned with the program’s strategic priorities and business practices.
Nacha's Preferred Partners may receive numerous benefits including:
- The ability to use Nacha Preferred Partner “mark” in collateral, customer and prospect communications, on partner’s website, on company social, etc., thereby increasing new business relationships with potential clients by being recognized as a Nacha Preferred Partner.
- Recognition as a Preferred Partner in a joint press release and on Nacha’s website.
- Nacha participation in and support for a partner-hosted virtual events (e.g., webinar, cocktail social or coffee talk). This may include a Nacha subject matter expert as co-presenter, promotion to target audiences, and availability of the webinar recording on Nacha’s website.
- Joint development of co-branded assets such as a high-level executive briefing or white paper.
- Social media support, including the announcement of new partner participation through Nacha’s social media channels with possible periodic social posts and/or retweets related to the service offered and the Preferred Partner program.
- Exposure to Nacha’s community of payments experts from financial institutions, fintechs, and corporate end users. Depending on the targeting, exposure could reach thousands of potential payments decision-makers.
- A dedicated strategic relationship manager to work with you to identify other co-branded marketing opportunities.
Learn How to Join
Find out how you can become part of Nacha's exclusive Preferred Partners community.