HERNDON, Va., January 29, 2019 – ACH Network volume saw its biggest quarterly growth in more than a decade during the fourth quarter of 2018. Same Day ACH payments also passed a significant milestone.
More than 5.9 billion ACH payments were made in the final quarter of last year: 3.5 billion debits and 2.4 billion credits. That’s up 8.7 percent from the same time in 2017, and is the highest quarterly growth rate in 11 years.
HERNDON, Va., Nov. 1, 2018 – The number of ACH payments totaled more than 5.6 billion in the third quarter of 2018, a 6.7 percent increase over Q3 2017, according to NACHA. The ACH Network’s strong performance is driven in large part by online and business-to-business (B2B) payments.
NACHA is pleased to offer access to the following presentation decks from Same Day ACH webinars hosted throughout 2017.
- Same Day ACH Credits Post Implementation: ODFI & RDFI Business Cases
- Same Day Debits: Are You at Risk of Being Noncompliant?
- Same Day ACH Debits: Prepare Now for Operational Impact
- How Same Day ACH Impacts ARC, BOC, POP, TEL & WEB Debit Entries
- Ready, Set, Debit: Same Day Debits are (Almost) Here
NACHA provides results of recently conducted survey of 44 of the top RDFIs on their readiness to receive Same Day ACH credits by September and their plans for funds availability.