Participate in this two-day virtual symposium, taught by leading payment industry attorneys, that serves to provide you with the knowledge necessary to protect your clients and organizations.
Designed to keep you informed on the latest in ACH compliance and regulations in the payments industry, our content includes a mix of on-demand and live courses.
All times Eastern
Day One — November 17, 2021
Day Two — November 18, 2021
Continuing Education Credits
Participants can earn these continuing education credits.
- Accredited ACH Payments Professional (AAP) - 12 CECs
- Accredited Payments Risk Professional (APRP) - 12 CECs
- Approved for up to 12 CTP recertification credits by the Association for Financial Professionals
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE)*
* Kelley Drye is the CLE Accredited Provider for the ACH Legal & Compliance Summit and is an accredited provider of NY, IL, CA and TX CLE. Continuing legal education sessions will offer California, Illinois and Texas general credits and New York non-transitional credit only. Each complete CLE session will offer 1.0 CLE credits. In accordance with the requirements of the New York State CLE Board, this non-transitional, CLE program is not approved for newly-admitted attorneys within the first two years of admission to the Bar.
Fees & Registration
Register early and gain access to pre-conference on-demand content before the event.
Registrant must be a currently bar-admitted attorney to qualify.
If you are a risk management and/or compliance payments professional, government regulator, or an AAP or APRP looking to enhance your risk and compliance knowledge – this event is for you.
Due to the nature of the event, no cancellations will be accepted–only substitutions will be allowed. All requests for substitutions must be received in writing at email@example.com no later than 5:00 pm ET on Nov. 8, 2021.
By registering for this event, you agree to abide by Nacha's Code of Conduct and Anti-harassment Policy for events.